What I would love to see in How to Train Your Dragon 3
With HtTYD3 just 2 years away, many fans alike are all giddy with wonder of what the plot of the Dragon trilogy’s third would be, and what key events might/could/would happen in the film, as we all know from the creators, Dragon 3 will end the same way as the books, explaining how to the dragons disappear, but for the moment, here are some key event ideas of my own for what what may happen in the HtTYD3:
- Hiccup and Astrid sing the “For the Dancing and the Dreaming” proposal song
- Introduction to new characters, both good guys and bad guys
- Return of Drago (possible main Antagonist or secondary Antagonist for the new villain)
- Reveal of the Night Fury species, with Toothless finally no longer believed as the last Night Fury
- Intro to new voice actors, maybe Jim Cummings, Alan Tudyk and/or other idea actors
- Ruffnut still flirting with Eret, who would later on begin to like Ruffnut
- Snotlout, Fishlegs and Tuffnut would find their special girl in the (possible) new female characters (Snotlout and Fishlegs finally get over Ruffnut)
- Eret continues trying out Dragon riding
- Astrid reveals to Hiccup that she’s pregnant (with small hints via the small stomach pains, Astrid visiting the Elder once and a while and Astrid feeling nervous about telling Hiccup)
- Toothless finds his mate in a female Night Fury, which both begin to take after Hiccup and Astrid from the first film, with the female Night Fury accepting Toothless and love him
- More new dragon species
- More cool flying scenes
- Even bigger, epic battles
- An Epic final battle between Hiccup and Toothless and Drago and/or new baddie
- Hiccstrid wedding (the big moment we’ve been waiting for Hiccstrid fans!)
- Hiccstrid family (my idea having Hiccup and Astrid have a son and daughter, whom both take after both their parents and grand-parents)
- A tearful goodbye to Toothless and the other dragons as they must leave to find a Promised Land (though spirits can be held high for the vikings, hoping to see their dragon friends again soon)
- An older Hiccup writes down the adventures he, Toothless and their friends have had, with his family watching over with interest
- fast-forward many years later to present day (live action sequence) with a family on holiday (maybe in Cornwall or not far from the Scottish coast), spot a old book (revealed to be the Book Hiccup was writing) and decide to read it, due to the kids’ interests on the dragons, meanwhile, a brother and sister, down by the sea, are collecting sea shells until they find an unlikely rock, which turns out to be a Night Fury egg, and it begins to hatch… (film ends here)
So these are my ideas, hope you like them!
starting today all blogs without the following image will be deleted within 24 hours
i’m not even afraid of deletion. i just want this image on my blog
this is my favorite so far
Okay I get that Clara is confused that the Doctor is now Peter Capaldi, but shouldn’t SHE of all people take his regeneration better? Didn’t she travel throughout the Doctor’s history and see all past versions of him? She knows he’s ancient, she knows he changes his body… Heck, she’s seen an older looking Doctor before!
So why is it so hard for her to accept him?
That confused me as well, I mean she saw every one of his regenerations, and has seen him elderly before.
My interpretation is maybe she was scared about the implications of his appearance being older , I think she is scared that he’s grown up or matured in the regeneration compared to the younger more playful regenerations and she may be worried as to why he feels the need to be older.
She might be asking herself
- What could be happening or about to happening that he can no longer be youthful and playful?
- He changes each time, what will he be like this time?
- How much of Elevens personality was the Doctor and how much was exclusively Eleven? (Because the Doctor will always be the Doctor and have certain core principals but other traits are only present in certain regenerations)
There could be more, we may discover her reasons as the series progresses